Nexus Marketing Clients
– 40% discount on all NXUnite sponsorships and sponsorship packages
Nexus Marketing Partner+ Members
– 25% discount on all NXUnite sponsorships and sponsorship packages
- 12,000+ email subscribers
- 39% marketing email open rate
- 65 panels hosted in the final 6 month of 2022
- 130 avg. number of registrants for panel sessions in 2023
- 50 avg. number of live panel attendees in 2023
- 450 avg. number of visits to individual event landing pages in 2023
Past attendees have included:
- American Heart Association
- Boys & Girls Club
- New York University
- Maryland Public Television
- The Portland Montessori School
- Habitat for Humanity
- Center for Human Rights and Constitutional Law
- San Francisco State University
- National Coffee Association
- Girls Who Code
- The American Society of Osteoporosis Providers
- Children’s Museum Houston
- Girls on the Run Greater Boston
- University of Houston Libraries
- Bullis School
- New York State School Boards Association
- Endocrine Society
- Ronald McDonald House, Rochester, MN
Former panelists have included:
- Event Design Collective
- Cogency Global
- Virtual Inc.
- Arjuna Solutions
- Civic Champs
- Association Studios
It was a really great opportunity and I was glad to be a part of it. This was my first time speaking on a panel of this magnitude and I am deeply grateful for all the work done and guidance offered by the NXUnite team!
I love being a panelist with NXUnite! The thoughtful way the panelists are curated and questions thought out make for a truly enjoyable experience. I always learn something new.
I loved this panel. NXUnite always brings in top-notch panelists and mixes and matches them in such great ways. This time around the four of us covered the issues from complementary perspectives.
Your team did a fantastic job! Everything was well organized; as a speaker, the social media and newsletter promo blurbs were a dream. The moderator kept things moving and she did a great job of mixing up the speakers and questions.
FAQs About NXUnite Sponsorships
Can I customize the panel topics or sponsorship packages?
For NXUnite sponsors who choose a multi-panel sponsorship option, we’ll work directly with you to plan and execute educational sponsorship topics that help attract the best audience for your company.
Why is NXUnite now offering sponsorship packages?
We’re officially rolling out an array of sponsorship opportunities to help us continue to provide more value to our panelists, community, and enable us to reinvest back into NXUnite.
Will sponsorships change the NXUnite panel experience?
Adding sponsorships doesn’t change anything about the panel or panelists’ role in them. By adding them, we’re able to continue to reinvest back into NXUnite to improve the experience for panelists / the broader mission-driven community.
Why are there discounted rates on sponsorships and how do I know if I’m qualified?
NXUnite was launched by the Nexus Marketing team, in part, as a way to connect our friends in the industry with the mission-driven organizations that they serve. We were keenly aware that we had a trove of fantastic mission-driven businesses with incredible industry insight and that it was time to share our connections with the larger community. Nexus Marketing funds the NXUnite mission to serve as a community hub with support from the sponsorship program. Discounted prices are given to those who already help push the mission forward through paid partnerships with Nexus Marketing. To reflect their support of NXUnite we have provided discounted rates for our sponsorship packages to Nexus Clients and Nexus Partner+ Members.
Interested in qualifying for discounted rates through Nexus offerings? Let us know!