Panelist Tech FAQs
Thank you so much for being a panelist on an upcoming NXUnite panel! We’ve compiled some guidance on navigating the NXUnite Panel streaming platform called Livestorm. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your contacts on the Nexus Marketing team.
As a panelist, we strongly recommend that you use Google Chrome. However, it is also possible to use Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari 12.1+, and Microsoft Edge 79+.
You can also check your Livestorm set up here beforehand.
Joining the Panel
- NXUnite panels are hosted via Livestorm. Once the registration page is made live to attendees, you will receive an email inviting you to be a panelist. In case you did not receive the invitation, please email one of the Nexus team members and we will get it to you ASAP.
- Please join 15 minutes early.
- Click on the button that says “Participate” on the bar at the bottom of your screen, this will allow you to turn on your camera and microphone.
- First, you’ll be in a “backstage” area where you will be able to see and be seen by the other panelists, the Nexus moderator, and the Nexus behind-the-scenes tech team. We’ll have everyone test their audio and cover any last-minute questions before the webinar starts.
- At the time of the panel, a Nexus team member will alert you that we will be moving over to the live webinar with attendees (you will not need to do anything) and the panel will begin.
Adding a Virtual Background in Livestorm
- Hit the “participate” button
- Click “settings”
- It will then pull up a version of your screen. Hit the button marketed with a small figure in the right of your screen.
Still having issues?
Sorry to hear that! Please reach out to your Nexus Marketing points of contact for support or Livestorm’s own support team.